EMS para motores ROTAX
With an update rate of five times per second, EngiBOX measures and displays the engine parameters to warn you instantly if any measurement exceeds the engine limits.
Data are recorded and stored in the internal memory (up to 160 hours).
Monitor your Engine in real-time
EngiBOX is a light (only 250 g) and compact engine monitor displaying the most important engine parameters:
- Oil Pressure
- Oil Temperature / Air Temperature
- Revolutions per Minute (RPM)
- Cylinder Head Temperature (CHT) / Coolant Temperature (CT)
- Manifold Pressure (MAP)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT)
- Hobbs meter
Data - view 1Data are displayed highlighting graphically engine trends, warning and alarm limits.
Data - view 2Data are displayed highlighting the values of engine trends, warning and alarm limits.
GraphsGraphs are available for performance analysis on each engine parameter.
Clock PageIt includes flight time, total lifetime (Hobbs meter) and time since the last overhaul.
Save, share and analyze your engine data
EngiBOX is the first integrated engine management system with mobile App and web portal:
Monitor your Engine in real-time during the flight
Use the EngiBOX App to download your engine performance data and share them with your Rotax Service Center to get instant support
Analyze your engine performance graphs for each parameter on the EngiBOX Portal
Save & share your engine data with ease!
1. Download the FREE Engibox App for iOs and Android.
2. Connect your Engibox to the App via Bluetooth.
3. Register to get instant support Service.
Download the engine performance data and share engine data with your Rotax Service Center to get instant support.
Analyze your engine data anywhere, anytime
- Safely store your engine data: always available on your EngiBOX Portal account
- Always in control: check your engine performance graphs for each parameter from any platform
- Share your data with your Rotax Service Center for an optimal support service
Flying with AvMap
Aerostars: the stars of the American sky
Among the most recognized precision aerobatic teams in the United States, Aerostars perform breathtaking barrel rolls and dramatic opposing manoeuvres in their Yak-52TW warbirds.
Dancing in the Sky with the Blue Voltige
“The Blue Voltige” is a patrol of dancing-vintage-motorgliders formed by Fabio Iannaccone & Ivan Prizzon from Treviso, performing a very emotional flight show.
The Flight Around the World
The amazing adventure of Detlef Heun and Liliana Tagliamonte: flying around the world for 4 years.
EKP V: A Guinness performance
Roberto Bisa (pilot) and Antonio Forato (rally champion) enter the Guinness World Records for having flown 22,000 km with two ultralight aircraft with the help of EKP V GPS.