Panel-mounted and portable at the same time!
Even when cockpit-installed, it is always possible to remove the EKP V from the plane to use it with the internal rechargeable battery for updates, flight planning or training school debriefing.
You can choose between: Cockpit Docking Station or Cockpit Cradle Kit
Light and compact
A brilliant 7” display, with removable battery and built-in GPS receiver, with a weight of just 14.1 Oz, covering an area of only 4.3” x 6.8” and only 0.8” thick!
Horizontal or vertical? Fully customizable!
You can choose the Horizontal or Vertical orientation. You are able to choose what to see and where to display it. You can even set different aircraft profiles and configure the F1 key with your preferences.
Advanced Navigation Technology
AvMap Software provides advanced planning function, great situational awareness, and useful shortcuts in case of emergency.
Find out all the available functions and extensions!
Much more than a moving map: a true Multifunctional Display!
Start creating you AvMap Avionics System now!
Moving map excellence: super detailed, with the most reliable official data.
- Aeronautical Database: Jeppesen data, Avioportolano, Letist
- Background: terrain depiction and Land Elevation for TAWS
- Terrestrial Database: street network and POI by HERE
- Airports diagrams & Approach plates: by Seattle Avionics
- FAA VFR sectional charts by FAA per for United States
Five available coverages: Europe- Africa, North America, South America, Asia-Australia, Worldwide.
More about EKP V maps
Get Airspeed, Altitude, Attitude and Heading on the EKP V’s 7” display
- Airspeed and Altitude from Pitot-static system
- Attitude, side slip and heading information
- Integration of TAWS into the PFD with AGL Altitude indication
- Wind indicator with wind components
- Clear HSI display linked with EKP V flight planning function
- Customizable data fields
- PFD settings: Altimeter reference, Heading reference, Aircraft
- Specific V-speed reference value.
More About A2 ADAHRS
$ 1500.00 Buy Now
You may also like
AvMap Avionics system
Cockpit Docking Station
Flying with AvMap
Aerostars: the stars of the American sky
Among the most recognized precision aerobatic teams in the United States, Aerostars perform breathtaking barrel rolls and dramatic opposing manoeuvres in their Yak-52TW warbirds.
Dancing in the Sky with the Blue Voltige
“The Blue Voltige” is a patrol of dancing-vintage-motorgliders formed by Fabio Iannaccone & Ivan Prizzon from Treviso, performing a very emotional flight show.
The Flight Around the World
The amazing adventure of Detlef Heun and Liliana Tagliamonte: flying around the world for 4 years.
EKP V: A Guinness performance
Roberto Bisa (pilot) and Antonio Forato (rally champion) enter the Guinness World Records for having flown 22,000 km with two ultralight aircraft with the help of EKP V GPS.